Friday, November 18, 2016

Delivering With Love


I love, love delivering my prints all pretty and done up...with a bow.
I blame my love for Christmas...

Prints are so important to me and my business. I love having something physical that I can deliver to my customers instead of being all digital. I also think it is important that they get prints from a professional lab first before going to a normal consumer lab. When going to a normal consumer lab you can see a decline in quality with the prints including the color, sharpness, contrast, and a wide range of other things. I want them (you) to get the quality of print your session is worth!
I want to deliver something that shows the hard work I put into a session and give my customers something they can be proud of.

How cute did those Christmas cards turn out?! I'm dying over here, over the cuteness and I had to get some for my own family.

It's not too late to have a session and get prints for the grandparents for a Christmas present! Christmas cards will also be available for full sessions for another 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment