Saturday, November 5, 2016

Christmas Mini Session - The Killmans

AH! I love me a Christmas mini session, especially with two adorable amazing little girls! They had so much fun looking at ornaments and reading Twas the Night Before Christmas.





Now that Christmas mini's are done, I kind of wanna leave that tree downstairs even though there is literally another tree up 20 feet away....It makes my house look so merry & Christmasy. I tried to talk my wife in getting another tree for upstairs (which that tree originally is for), but she didn't go for it. She did admit though she loves it there...so there may be some wiggle room left for discussion on that subject.

- Even though Christmas Minis end tomorrow, I will have Christmas Cards available for purchase if you book a full session! Please visit my website for more details www.herdreamsoftomorrowphotography.com -


No comments:

Post a Comment