Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bffs, Pool Time, & Sleepovers


This summer has made me realize that pool visits get so much easier when kids get older and they know how to swim. It is amazing how much that brings down the overall stress level! All you have to do as a mom/supervisor is provide friends, sunscreen, & snacks for a relaxing poolside experience. Count me in!


I think when it comes to pool time now in days, I'm more stressful to my daughter than she is to me because I constantly feel like I have to ask her if she is doing okay and if she is hydrated. We have got to the age where I get the eye-roll and the... "Really, Mama? I'm fine."

C'est la vie!


I feel like these are the summers that really count. While they are little and can stand to be around us. We need all the pool time & weekday sleepovers we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment